Asbury Town Neck UMC Community Outreach is manifested in a variety of ways including:
• Food & Pantry Ministry - Every week food (a variety of fruits, vegetables, sauces, breads, salads, etc.) is collected from local grocery stores and distributed to visitors and members of ATN. Food is also delivered to those who are disadvantaged as well as to the sick and shut in.
• ACAN – A ministry designed to assist those families in crisis
• Rebuilding Together – a.k.a. Christmas in April. A ministry that offers elderly, widows, disabled and others in needs with free home repairs.
• Warm Nights – ATN hosts a 7-day winter relief program for approximately 35 individuals who have been declared homeless providing them a warm, safe environment, meals and transportation.
• Sarah's House – provide transportation for families who reside at Sarah House
•Holiday Sharing Program - offering food baskets during Thanksgiving and Christmas
• Angel Tree – Annual program where ATN provide Christmas gifts to underprivileged children.
Asbury Town Neck Interdenominational CHURCH PARTNERSHIPS
- Asbury Town Neck partners with Woods Presbyterian Church in Severna Park for its Annual Rebuilding Together Program
- Asbury Town Neck partners with 60+ churches in hosting Warm Nights every year where we provide a safe warm place to house those who are temporarily displaced for 7 days.
- Asbury Town Neck partners with Grace of God Fellowship church by providing annually from and to transportation for families located at Sarah House, in Ft. Meade
- Asbury Town Neck partners with the Church United for Christ Cluster providing spiritual leadership to its community and offering educational scholarships